Wow I'm Back on Planet Earth

Yo I know you thought I went to outer space but it was a brief visit. In other words, I'm back. Ya sorry. I know.

I'm not going to give a synopsis of my entire visit to outer space but here are a few awesome things currently and while I was gone:

-Right now I'm listening to Dangerous by Group 1 Crew!
-On Sunday I volunteered at an AMAZING concert! Group 1 Crew, I am They, Jamie Grace, Matt Maher, David Crowder, Tedashi, Jon Guerra, and Mercyme played! It was amazingly fun
-Now I'm listening to The Last Goodbye (waaaaaaa!!!) from the Hobbit: the Battle of the Five Armies
-I READ THE REALLY AMAZING PART IN LOTR WHEN....oh wait I better not spoil but my fellow Tolkienites will know what I'm talking about. Midway through The Return of the King, ya ya'll are silently partying with me
- I have been VERY Christian music obsessed lately. I listen to Air1 like all day! 89.9 baby!
-Now I'm listening to He Knows by Jeremy Camp
-Half this time I'm trying to find my fav songs to listen to
-We are getting our cabinets done soon
-I wrote a timed essay in my writing class today with over 400 words that I'm quite proud of
-I'm tired

So there's been a lot going on lately but I'm not gonna describe it all. I've been slightly sick since Thursday.
~~~~~~~~~~~ Well goodbye~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Is For Real

Deep, Dark Secrets?