Spring Break (BOing)

Happy Spring Break to those of you who get it. Then again if you are homeschooled it may be a different story. Today I get the day off but I might have to do school the rest of the week (ok everyone you can stop sobbing for me now).

So I guess you could cal this a three-day weekend.

Okay well here's my weekend:
(if you hate it when I talk about my weekend every single Monday then forgive me).

Saturday was pretty fun. Our church was having a marriage conference so we had my brother's friend over for the day. (please note: for the safety sake of others I will not use actual names). Let's just call him "B". The morning was actually pretty boring. But we did have pancakes and bacon. Towards lunchtime we played Life but it got sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring and we never finished it because our other friends came over too.

We grilled hot dogs for lunch. (By 'we' I mean Dad). Then we just hung out.

 After that we kicked our friends out (not B though). We didn't kick them out because we are mean people or anything we just had to go to my brothers' basketball tournaments.

 Josh's team won their game so they got 3rd place and Caleb's team lost so they got 2nd place.

 I know it's really confusing but there were four teams and the top two teams played each other for first place and the losers got second place. The other tow teams played for third place and the losers got last place.

For the end-of-the-season celebration we went to Chipotle with B and my mom's friend who was also Joshua's coach. (Too many friends to keep track of, I know. So, I apologize if you are not following at all.

 After taking B home our family took a walk.

Sunday we went to church. After church we went to our other friend's house and one of my other friend came too. Their pool was heated so we swam for most of the time. My friend just got a waterproof case so we took underwater videos and selfies.

Then after swimming and slushies my family left but I stayed for a couple more hours. We had bagels for dinner and watched part of Grace Unplugged.

I got to sleep in today. I should have a party to celebrate.

so goodbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep, Dark Secrets?

Today (and yesterday and the day before)