MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee!

Just warning you my life can be pretty boring. Ok, enough said. Just kidding just kidding. uhhhhhhhhhhh WHAT SHOULD I SAY ABOUT MYSELF?!?!?!? Alrighty, here goes:

Hi my name is Grace. I'm in Junior High and I love mint Oreos. I have a really, really, Really, REALLY, REALLY awesome and adorable dog named Charlie. Oh and if you must get an A-maZing dog like him he's a goldendoodle (golden retriever + poodle).

(if you've fallen asleep already i apologize)

I'm extremely afraid of tornadoes, and snakes and about a bagillion other things.

I play piano and write and oh yeah: I'M HOMESCHOOLED!!!! (coolest thing ever).

I could go on and on about my marvelous, heroic deeds, but I'd run out of stuff really quickly. So, sorry it's short for now I hope to post again soon.

NOW I HAVE TO GO MAKE DINNER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deep, Dark Secrets?

Today (and yesterday and the day before)